close

Valentine's Day-linkin park

My insides all turn to ash, so slow.
心化為沉寂死灰 緩慢的
And blow away as I collapse, so cold.
隨着我世界的崩塌而瓦解消散 冰涼的
A black winter been away, from sight.
我看見陰暗的寒冬已離去
Another darkness over day, that night.
但黑暗隨即覆蓋那個晚上
And the clouds above move closer, looking so dissatisfied.
云無言走近 它帶着陰郁的樣子
But the harvest wind kept blowing,blowing.
但狂風不止 不讓它停歇
I used to be my own protection, but not now.
我曾是我自己的守護者 而現在 已經不是了
'Cause my path has lost direction, somehow.
因為我已經失去我的方向 不知所措
A black winter cue away from sight.
我看見陰暗的寒冬已離去
Another darkness over day that night.
但黑暗隨即覆蓋那個晚上
And the clouds above move closer, looking so dissatisfied.
云無言走近 它帶着陰郁的樣子
And the ground below grew colder, as they put you down inside.
從他們把你葬下后 地也變得冰冷
But the harvest wind kept blowing, blowing.
寒風一直不肯停歇
So now you're gone, and I was wrong.
現在 你走了 我已全然崩潰
I never knew what it was like,
一直無法理解那是何種滋味
To be alone on a Valentine's Day,
一個人的情人節
On a Valentine's Day.On a Valentine's Day.
一個人的情人節
On a Valentine's Day.On a Valentine's Day.
一個人的情人節
I used to be my own protection, but not now.(On a Valentine's Day.)
我曾是我自己的守護者 而現在已經不是了(一個人的情人節)
'Cause my path has lost direction, somehow.(On a Valentine's Day)
因為我已經失去我的方向 不知所措(一個人的情人節)
I used to be my own protection, but not now.(On a Valentine's Day)
我曾是我自己的守護者 而現在已經不是了(一個人的情人節)
Cause my path has lost direction, somehow.(On a Valentine's Day)
因為我已經失去我的方向 不知所措(一個人的情人節)
arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    Valentine's Day linkin park
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 elena 的頭像
    elena

    愛琳娜哈英文歌

    elena 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()